[Help] Usable command options parser for C

Hi,

I know that the best command options parser is the GNU getopt(3)
routines. I know that the GNU has a wrapper to generate C code around the
GNU getopt(3) routines -- the http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt/.

However, that wrapper, gengetopt, is dated and lacks of maintenance now.
It is causing segmentation faults on newer systems --
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?40370

So I'm wondering what my other options are. If I need to build a tool in
C that needs command options parsing, which tool/lib will make my life a
bit easier? I don't need fancy functionalities. Nice and simple would be
good enough for me and more preferable.

Thanks