RFS: dict-freedict-*

Hello,

after the FreeDict packages got orphaned, I as a member of the FreeDict project
decided to step up to package the packages for Debian, otherwise there would be
no dictionary databases from FreeDict in the archives.

The package seems to be lintian-clean with --pedantic.

Currently, there are 78 imported dictionaries resulting in 79 packages and a
source archive. To provide *one* download link, I made up a tarball with all
required files:
  http://crustulus.de/downloads/freedict.tar.bz2
The source can be obtained using git:
  git clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/pkg-freedict/pkg-freedict.git

For any questions, please feel free to contact me off-list or at the packaging
group's mailing list at <pkg-freedict-discuss@lists.alioth.debian.org>.

Thanks!
Sebastian
--