Re: Gitorious and debian/watch file
- To: Pierre Blanc <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Gitorious and debian/watch file
- From: Bart Martens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:38:22 +0000
- Message-id: <20131125203822.GA29926@master.debian.org>
- In-reply-to: <CAOGTLeJBhyGwJsJQGmH7zWtAtRjX3ePCyN7BXosD=07OX9SdhA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <CAOGTLeKdDifAv21t+=7XbNegW+SRWQotd27mzV9PzRxCVvMQdQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAKTje6F-5EhzO8LrVUmeHG8ivue4onQ8OOG857A=NzYTDP5C7A@mail.gmail.com> <CAOGTLeJBhyGwJsJQGmH7zWtAtRjX3ePCyN7BXosD=07OX9SdhA@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 05:19:12PM +0200, Blanc Pierre wrote:
> I need help to create a wonderful watch file.
> The source is gitorious.
> I read again and again this page :
> I did test again and again but nothing works.
> I did also search on codesearch.debian.net from #debian-mentors advice.
> And I saw, I was not alone.
> I try here, maybe someone has successful with watch file and Gitorious
On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 05:33:04PM +0200, Pierre Blanc wrote:
> It's a general question non specific to my package :)
> The url is https://gitorious.org/osm-c-tools/osmctools
I suggest to use this :
| opts=filenamemangle=s/\S*download=//g \
| http://qa.debian.org/cgi-bin/fakeupstream.cgi?upstream=gitorious/osm-c-tools/osmctools \