Re: Debian/Ubuntu Package Developing with Docker

On 11/11/2013 11:45 AM, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:

> This work is less useful for Daily developers, since schroot can do what
> docker does just fine (e.g. for sbuild, etc), but docker is going to be
> a huge win for a cluster of build nodes for debile.
i don't care for it to build packages, i'm happy with pbuilder for that
task.
i want to see if it can replace my lxc containers, i have many of them
in production,test,dev,etc environments, but i could use a better
management system for them

thanks!

--
1AE0 322E B8F7 4717 BDEA BF1D 44BB 1BA7 9F6C 6333