Re: Help needed to maintain wordpress

Hi,

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> I've been looking to get myself back involved with Debian and have been
> looking for something useful to work on. Our day to day paying work
> requires that we work with Wordpress and we have an interest in trying
> to automate installs (which we are currently doing with Ansible). I
> would be willing to take on the package. If you can hang around for a
> bit of a "trial period" you could review my work and ensure that I'm
> living up to my responsibilities.

Sure, I'm definitely available to review your work. Two other persons
expressed interest in the package, see
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2013/11/msg00153.html so you should
really coordinate with them as well. But they're rather new contributors
and they could need some help/direction from you and me.

> ps. I wasn't sure if you and Giuseppe are on the mentors list so I have copied both of you.

I prefer being cced even though I'm on the list. Thanks.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/