Re: Help needed to maintain wordpress

Hello Nicolas & Pablo,

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013, pablo vazquez wrote:
> I'm starting with debian but i have strong background with wordpress and
> PHP. I would like to help with this.

Thank you both for your help offers. The first step is to subscribe to the
package on the Package Tracking System:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/wordpress

Use the advanced subscription form and make sure to enable the "cvs"
keyword so that you get notifications of commits.

> > I have also left a debian/TODO with some more changes that we should
> > implement.
>
> I see the TODO file and i can handle it.

Great, feel free to send me patches or to point me to a Git branch that can be
merged.

Obviously, there's also the list of open bugs that can benefit from some
attention.

If you have questions about anything related to wordpress maintenance, just ask.

Next time there's a release, I expect that one of you will prepare it
in Git so that I can just sponsor it.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/