RFS: ipheth/1.0-4

Dear mentors,
My existing sponsor for this package appears to no longer be a Debian developer. I've provided an update to close the open bugs...
There is a long history to the purpose of this package including some interesting debate around the time that the driver component went into the mainline kernel.
I am really struggling to continue maintaining this package - mainly because I no longer have access to an iPhone running the latest versions of iOS.
If there is anyone out there willing to sponsor... great. If there is someone out there who wants to take over maintaining it with the resources to build and test... even better.
Please copy me as I don't think I'm no longer on the list
Many thanks,
Paul.
==================================
  It builds those binary packages:

    ipheth-utils - USB tethering driver support utilities for the iPhone

  To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/ipheth

    dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/ipheth/ipheth_1.0-4.dsc

  More information about hello can be obtained from http://www.example.com.

  Changes since the last upload:
  * Remove references to obsolete ipheth-dkms package (Closes: #711684)
  * Bump standards-version to latest
  * Patch ipheth-pair to latest git version (Closes: #728050)