Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 3:51 PM
Subject: Adding packages for new project (sView) - first steps

Hi list,

I am author of sView project and looking for answers from Debian community.
I have found that there are several ways to add new packages to Debian but which way should I to use as newbie?
Should I try to register as Debian New Member or search for a "sponsor"?

I have some experience in making deb-packages for Ubuntu PPA.
The project has multiple components but currently packaged as single application with GPL3 license.

Thank you in advance!
Kirill Gavrilov,
Software designer.