Uploader wanted: new version of ufiformat

I've been maintaining the ufiformat floppy disk formatter package;
recently I did a new version to fix a FTBFS bug (plus a whole bunch of
other improvements). Unfortunately my usual sponsor is unavailable due
to being in hospital, so I can't get it uploaded --- I'm not a DM.

Would it be possible for someone to have a look to make sure I haven't
done anything really stupid and, if it looks good, upload it for me?

https://mentors.debian.net/package/ufiformat

It's lintian clean and the mentors automated system thinks it's okay too.

Package description follows:

 ufiformat is a command-line utility for formatting floppy disks in
 UFI-compatible USB floppy drives. It allows disks to be formatted
 in any format supported by the drive, and can also be used to determine
 what format a disk is currently using.

│
│ "Home is where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in."
│ --- Cordelia Naismith (via Robert Frost)