Re: An Analysis of the RFS Process

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 05:58:02PM +0200, Paul Wise wrote:
> As Andreas has said, teams/blends are a great place to get involved
> with sponsoring. The Debian GIS team has been understaffed, is merging
> with the OSM team and has recently seen a few new folks become
> interested so you may want to get involved in that as a sponsor:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianGis

I had quite a success via SoB in Debian GIS:

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianPureBlends/SoB

Currently my workflow is like: Noticing a change on the SoB Wiki page
via MoinMoin e-mail notification -> sponsoring.  Works like a charm
specifically with Bas Couwenberg.  IMHO this is just another proof of my
claim that assembling people under related topic (== Blends) is a good
way to match a proper Sponsor - Sponsee - couple.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de