Verification of Japanese debconf translations.

Dear all,

one of my packages has seen a bug opened

   http://bugs.debian.org/717705

claiming to provide Japanese debconf translations,
and also claiming said template file to have been
reviewed by several Japanese DD's and users.

However, the report is sent from a close to anonymous
Gmail account, and I certainly want better verification
than that before applying the updated template.

Since there is no list "debian-l10n-japanese", I could
use some advice on how to find an authoritative statement
of an identifiable project member.

Best regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson, DM