Re: Upload modified package to mentors

On 2013-09-17 21:42 +0200, Daniel Lintott wrote:

> On 17/09/13 19:36, Sven Joachim wrote:
>> That would be the best, I think.
>
> Thank you for your assistance Sven.

Note that I'm not a DD and cannot sponsor your package.

> I have now uploaded the package to mentors again, hopefully fixed this
> time around. Would you kind enough to take another look at the package
> for me?

The Makefiles look rather broken, both with and without your
LinuxMakefilePatch:

- hardcoding defines for Linux and i386 cannot be right.  Either your
  architecture is i386, then gcc already defines these (as 1), or it is
  not - then CPUTYPE or OSTYPE really ought to be different.

- -m32 and -m64 don't belong in CFLAGS, since "gcc -m32" and "gcc -m64"
   are really different compilers (i.e. different versions of cc1 get
   invoked).  Worse, on i386 with an amd64 kernel, 64-bit binaries get
   produced.  Remove this part of the patch and don't set CC at all.

- CPPFLAGS are ignored.

Cheers,
       Sven