Re: RFS: b43-fwcutter/1:018-1 (Second Try)

Hi Vincent

Hi Daniel!

Since this is a minor update, I have already uploaded the package. Some random
remarks for the next upload:

 - The provided changelog is outdated. It is great to provide a
   changelog when upstream fails so but this is a lot of work. If it is
   not up-to-date, I think this is better to not bother with it.
 - Consider adding `V=1` to make arguments to enable verbose build and
   get appropriate logs for buildd.
--
Debian package sponsoring guidelines:
 http://vincent.bernat.im/en/debian-package-sponsoring.html

I'll take note :) thank you very much for your help

Regards
Daniel
--
Epsilon