Re: [SOLVED] Uploading to mentors.debian.net without a signed key

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 08:23:06PM +0200, Ross Gammon wrote:
> On 08/10/2013 06:17 PM, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> > Personally, I use debsign -k <my-key-id> <changesfile> to ensure
> > that my package is signed. Following this, you can open the
> > changes file and the dsc file to see that they have been
> > clearsigned.
>
> Thanks Kumar - the "-k <my-key-id>" did it! I saw it in --help, but I
> didn't think I would need it if I only had the one key. Why didn't I
> try it?!?

Ah, yes. I was intending to mention that you ought to choose the
"right" key using the -k option. Glad that it worked for you.

Kumar
--
"Absolutely nothing should be concluded from these figures except that
no conclusion can be drawn from them."