RFS: fio 2.11

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

Dear Sven, Michael, tokkee, mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "fio":

 * Package name    : fio
   Version         : 2.1.1-1
   Upstream Author : Jens Axboe <axboe@kernel.dk>
 * URL             : http://freshmeat.net/projects/fio
 * License         : GPL-2
   Section         : utils

It builds those binary packages:

  fio - flexible I/O tester

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://packages.qa.debian.org/fio

  dget -x http://people.teamix.net/~ms/debian/new/fio_2.1.1-1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

fio (2.1.1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Imported Upstream version 2.1.1
  * Updated to Standards-Version to 3.9.4, no changes needed.
  * debian/patches/ftbfs-fix-for-mips-architecture:
    Dropped. Applied upstream.
  * debian/patches/makefile-clean-delete-config-log-and-d-files:
    Delete config.log and *.d files as leaving them behind make
    repeated dpkg-buildpackage builds fail with:
    dpkg-source: info: local changes detected, …
  * debian/patches/manpage-spelling: Fix lintian tag
    spelling-error-in-manpage.
  * debian/control: Added build dependency zlib1g-dev as fio can use
    zlib to compress client/server communication.
  * Switched to xz compression. Saved almost 37 KiB on binary package.

 -- Martin Steigerwald <ms@teamix.de>  Mon, 05 Aug 2013 16:15:21 +0200

Regards,
--
Martin Steigerwald - teamix GmbH - http://www.teamix.de
gpg: 19E3 8D42 896F D004 08AC A0CA 1E10 C593 0399 AE90