ITA: menu-cache/0.5.0-1

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: normal

  Dear mentors,

  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "menu-cache"

 * Package name    : menu-cache
   Version         : 0.5.0-1
   Upstream Author :  Hong Jen Yee (PCMan) <pcman.tw@gmail.com>
 * URL             : http://www.lxde.org/
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : libs

  It builds those binary packages:

libmenu-cache-dbg - LXDE implementation of the freedesktop Menu specification (debug) libmenu-cache-dev - LXDE implementation of the freedesktop Menu specification (devel) libmenu-cache-doc - LXDE implementation of the freedesktop Menu specification (docs)
 libmenu-cache3 - LXDE implementation of the freedesktop Menu specification

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/menu-cache

dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/menu-cache/menu-cache_0.5.0-1.dsc

More information about menu-cache can be obtained from http://blog.lxde.org/?p=1042.

  Changes since the last upload:

  * Adding myself to uploaders.
  * Merging upstream version 0.5.0.
  * Remove Daniel Baumann from uploaders. (Closes: #704352)
  * debian/control:
    + Soname bump to libmenu-cache3,
    + Bump standard.
  * debian/libmenu-cache3.install