Re: using /usr/libexec directory

http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

> An empty lintian output is enough?

That is a good idea but isn't officially required. Some sponsors will
require it though. More automated quality checks are listed here:

http://wiki.debian.org/HowToPackageForDebian#Check_points_for_any_package

> And will I find it also in Ubuntu's repository?

Packages uploaded to Debian sid are automatically synced to the latest
Ubuntu development release on a regular basis.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise