Re: New to this process, looking for some guidance.

Hi Dominique,

Welcome.

If you search the archives of debian-mentors, you'll see this question
gets asked every so often and is usually answered with a nice list of
things to read and places to start. So I'd suggest performing a
search.

For a quick hit, Google for "WNPP Debian".

Cheers,

-mz