Re: help to fix lintian problems, native-package-with-dash-version etc

On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 11:47:45PM +0000, T o n g wrote:
>   I: libpam-ssh-agent-auth source: missing-debian-source-format
That's your main problem. Without debian/source/format assumed format is
1.0 which means both no tar.bz2 support and possibility of making the
package native by accident.

>   W: libpam-ssh-agent-auth source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
If you are really doing a NMU you need to mention it in the changelog per
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#nmu-changelog
Otherwise you should use the same email in the changelog entry and in
Maintainer/Uploaders (that's how lintian detects NMUs).

> How exactly should I name my files and directory in this case?
> Also, how should I fix the other problems reported by lintian?
Did you read descriptions of tags lintian gave you?

--
WBR, wRAR