Re: Specify package to build only on a single architecture?

Am 30.06.2013 05:42, schrieb Steve M. Robbins:
> Hi,
>
> I have a package that is only useful on 1 architecture.  How is that stated in
> the control file?  I tried putting "Architecture" in the initial paragraph but
> the build complains:
>
> dpkg-source: warning: unknown information field 'Architecture' in input data in
> general section of control info file
>
> What's the mechanism for this?

You set the Architecture for the binary package , not the source
package. See [1] as an example

Michael

[1]
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-chromium/pkg-chromium.git;a=blob;f=debian/control;h=2c2349ca7eaec3eb41ac935283b1eef20b7eb6dc;hb=HEAD#l138