Re: How to get rid of superseded uploads to experimental

Am 10.06.2013 14:06, schrieb Andreas Tille:
Hi,

in Freeze time several uploads to experimental happened.  Now we upload
updated versions of packages to unstable.  How can we get easily rid of
the packages in experimental that are just unneeded there?  Do I need to
file a ROM bug to ftpmaster for every single package that should vanish
from experimental?

They are automagic removed after a few days, if an newer version is in unstable available.

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

  Blog: http://www.linux-dev.org/
E-Mail: pmatthaei@debian.org
        patrick@linux-dev.org
*/