Re: RFS: new package lua-ldoc

Hello.

> * You don't need to Build-Depends on quilt and add it in debian/rules
> as you are already using 3.0 (quilt) as source/format[0].
I did not know that, thanks for the tip. I changed it.

> * I tried quickly but I cannot build the package with cowbuilder. I
> have attached the  log to this  email.  It may be  an issue in  my
> building environment (I built  myself lua-unit and lua-discount as
> it is still in NEW)  and the fact  that I don't  know anything about
> lua packages sure does not help ;-).
There were missing build-dependencies which are now added. Thanks for
the hint that it did not build.

> * There seems  to be a new  upstream release (1.3.13), could  you
> please package it?
I had this on my todo list and finally got to it today. See
http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-lua/lua-ldoc.git

> If you cannot find anybody else  which knows about lua packaging,
> then I will sponsor it if that's ok with you of course.
Enrico Tassi already offered to sponsor. Anyhow thank you for the
offer.

Best regards,
Julian Wollrath