Re: ITP: grokmirror and looking for sponsor

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Adrian Alves wrote:

> Hey guys am about to start with the debian developer process I need an
> sponsor to start with my pkg grokmirror, I already submitted an ITP didnt
> get the number of ITP yet but am looking for a mentor and sponsor to guide
> me in all this process.

In Debian we generally do not assign individual mentors, instead folks
just ask questions on this list or on IRC and they get answered by
whoever is available to answer them.

Please read the introductory document for more information on getting
packages into Debian:

http://mentors.debian.net/intro-maintainers

--
bye,