Re: Odd licenses in debian/copyright (and Format 1.0)

On Sun, 05 May 2013 20:45:50 +0200, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:

> Looking
> at [1] I only see a finite list of licenses and for those cases (as
> far as I could determine) none matches. Unfortunately there is no
> value like "other" to mark those license(s). How should/could I
> proceed to switch over debian/copyright?

http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/copyright-format/1.0/#license-field
says
"First line: an abbreviated name for the license, or expression
giving alternatives (see the Short name section for a list of
standard abbreviations). If there are licenses present in the package
without a standard short name, an arbitrary short name may be
assigned for these licenses. These arbitrary names are only
guaranteed to be unique within a single copyright file."

So in my understanding, just use a self-made short name.

Cheers,
gregor

   `-   NP: Rod Stewart