Changelog entry for bug workaround but no real fix?

Dear all,

a bug [1] was files against the the package (mia) I'm preparing that can
not really be fixed within this package, because the actual bug [2] is
in another, required package. Considering the ongoing freeze of wheezy,
[2] may not be fixed soon, but I have a workaround in mia, that makes
[1] disappear.

Somehow "Closing" the bug doesn't sound right, because the problem is
still persistent. I also set [1] blocked by [2].

So my question is: How would I mark this in the changelog of a new
upload, and in what way should I comment this in the bug report (beyond
of what I already commented)?

Many thanks,
Gert