Re: Build Debian packages for multiple architectures

Niels, Adam, thanks.

Do I understand correctly that the following workflow is sufficient?

1) developer uploads source package (generated with dpkg-buildpackage -S)
2) binary packages with together arch=all is performed on a single
architecture (using dpkg-buildpackage -b)
3) binary-only packages are built for other architectures (dpkg-buildpackage -B)
4) if the package builds successfull on all architectures — merge
*.changes file into a single one (using mergechanges) and all files
are uploaded to the repository

Thanks, I didn't know about mergechanges script.

--
Best regards,
Andrii Senkovych