Re: Why is it so hard to get sponsors.....?

Le Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 01:04:39PM -0430, PICCORO McKAY Lenz a écrit :

> I've noticed that some reports have response as "is not critical, is still
> working," or else "not reproducible", or better "u can made a patch u can
> made a fix u ca... u can.. u do that" co DD/DM has no time!!!!!! NO TIME!??

Hi Lenz,

with time, DDs tend to meet loved ones, make children, be promoted at work,
have new passions, develop new talents not related to software, take care of
their old relatives, etc.

If you have time to dedicate to packaging, please step up and help the teams
you mentionned.  What DDs who become short in time make sure in these teams, is
that the infrastructure and learning curves are as easy as possible for
newcomers, in order to to help others to contribute where they can not do
themselves anymore.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy