Exact matches in files in control data format.

Hello everybody,

I am trying to parse the tasks files in tasks directory of the tasksel package:
I would like to list all the tasks that are in the l10n section and enhance the
desktop task.

Example:

    Task: japanese-desktop
    Enhances: desktop, japanese
    Section: l10n
    Key:
      task-japanese-desktop

Using grep-dctrl, I tried the following command (with contortions
to avoid the po directory and the README).

    find . -maxdepth 1 -type f |
      xargs grep -l '^Task:' |
      xargs grep-dctrl --exact-match -FSection l10n \
                       --and \
                       --exact-match -FEnhances desktop \
                       -sTask -n

Unfortulately, this only returns me the tasks that enhance
the desktop task and nothing else, like in the following.

    Task: british-desktop
    Test-lang: en_GB
    Enhances: desktop
    Section: l10n
    Key:
      task-british-desktop

However, if I relax the search, I also get tasks that enhance
gnome-desktop, like the following:

    Task: japanese-gnome-desktop
    Enhances: gnome-desktop, japanese-desktop
    Section: l10n
    Key:
      task-japanese-gnome-desktop

Does anybody know a workaround ?