uscan: limit search to sourceforge directory?

hi,

I am using this debian/watch file for 'freeplane':
version=3
opts=versionmangle=s/\+dfsg1// \
 http://sf.net/freeplane/freeplane_srcpure-(\d+\.\d+\.\d+)\.tar\.gz

The problem is that there are several directories with
freeplane_srcpure-XXX.tar.gz files:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/files/freeplane%20stable/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/files/freeplane%20preview/
[...]

And the freeplane%20preview directory contains files that should _not_
be considered as releases, but have the same format
(i.e. freeplane%20preview/archive/freeplane_srcpure-1.2.21.tar.gz).

Is there a way to limit the search of the sf redirector to
a directory, i.e.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/files/freeplane%20stable/
(or a solution without the sf redirector?)

I also tried these two:
# use absolute path:
http://sf.net/projects/freeplane/files/freeplane%20stable/freeplane_srcpure-(\d+\.\d+\.\d+)\.tar\.gz
--> "http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php/projects/freeplane/files/freeplane%20stable/ failed: 404 Not Found"

# also absolute path, avoid using sf redirector
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/files/freeplane%20stable/freeplane_srcpure-(\d+\.\d+\.\d+)\.tar\.gz
--> "no matching hrefs for watch line"

The HTML looks like this:
<th headers="files_name_h" scope="row">
  <a class="name" title="Click to download freeplane_srcpure-1.2.20.tar.gz" href="http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeplane/files/freeplane%20stable/freeplane_srcpure-1.2.20.tar.gz/download";>
                        freeplane_srcpure-1.2.20.tar.gz</a>
</th>

=> so I tried
filenamemangle=s/.*(freeplane_srcpure-\d+\.\d+\.\d+\.tar\.gz)\/download/$1/,
but this does not work either :-(

I read the manpage multiple times, but don't know how to continue.

Thank you and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter