RFS: seed7/20130203-1 [ITP]

Package: sponsorship-requests
Severity: wishlist

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "seed7"

 * Package name    : seed7
   Version         : 20130203-1
   Upstream Author : Thomas Mertes <thomas.mertes@gmx.at>
 * URL             : http://seed7.sourceforge.net
 * License         : GPL-2.0, LGPL-2.1
   Section         : devel

It builds those binary packages:

  seed7 - interpreter and compiler of the Seed7 programming language

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

http://mentors.debian.net/package/seed7

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/seed7/seed7_20130203-1.dsc

More information about Seed7 can be obtained from http://seed7.sourceforge.net

Changes since the last upload: