Bug#667904: RFS: mitlm/0.4-1 [ITP] -- MIT Language Modeling
Do you think upstream could be persuaded to write a test suite?
The manpages could use some improvements:
- There shouldn't be a colon or an empty line between option names and
- There doesn't seem to be any indication if an option takes an argument
- What does "(1)" and "(3)" mean?
- Descriptions of some options (e.g. -s in estimate-ngram(1)) are
indented differently than the rest.
- Section numbers for manpages in the SEE ALSO section are missing.