Bug#698548: RFS: jabber-muc/0.8-4 [ITA]
Send manually to mentors list because my 'normal' address is not subscribed to
that list. This one is.
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "jabber-muc"
* Package name : jabber-muc
Version : 0.8-4
Upstream Author : David Sutton and Gregoire Menuel
* URL : https://gna.org/projects/mu-conference/
* License : GPL-v2
Section : net
It builds those binary packages:
jabber-muc - Multi User Conference component for the Jabber IM server
To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:
Alternatively, one can download the package with dget using this command:
dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/jabber-muc/jabber-muc_0.8-4.dsc
Changes since the last upload:
* New maintainer (Closes: #589307).
* debian/control: added myself to the uploaders list.
* Removed /var/run (Closes: #689894).
- debian/dirs: removed /var/run entry.
- debian/postinst: removed /var/run entries.
- debian/lintian-overrides: removed /var/run entry.
- debian/rules: removed lintian-overrides copy operation.
* debian/lintian-overrides: added spelling-error-in-binary.
* debian/rules: include hardening options.
- debian/lintian-overrides: added hardening-no-relro.
- debian/control: added hardening-include dependency.
* debian/rules: added build-arch, build-indep.
* debian/rules: added include quilt.make
debian/control: added quilt dependency.
Now quilt 3.0 compatible.
* debian/control: added Vcs-git and Vcs-Browser tags.
* debian/control: make extended description longer.
* debian/component.d/60muc: added status option.
* Bump standards version to 3.9.4.
* Debhelper dependency to >9.
- debian/compat: updated to 9.
* Added debian/watch file.
* Added mu-conference man page.
+ debian/mu-conference.1 file added.
+ debian/manpages file added.
W. van den Akker