Re: Comments on mentors.debian.net

Hi

On 15.01.2013 11:20, Boris Pek wrote:
> Since RFS bug reports via sponsorship-requests pseudo-package is widely used
> now, is not it the good idea to disable feature "Comments" on package pages?

this was discussed already. In the long term we are trying to make the
difference between a bug report reply and a on-site comment disappear,
but that's not implemented yet.

While I personally agree that the comment function is rather useless as
it is today, others in the mentors team seem to like it :-)

> If not, then could you fix notifications about new comments? They are not sent
> to email now. [1]

That should be working, but I'll see if I find a problem.

--
with kind regards,
Arno Töll