RFS: MiceAmaze video game

HI everyone,

I am new to this list and I have just created a package for the game I
wrote: MiceAmaze.
It's a free video game, chu-chu rocket like, ie. with a maze in which
mice move and you need to direct the to your house by placings arrows
on the floor. It is written in C++ and uses SDL and OpenGL.

Package name: miceamaze
 MiceAmaze is a free video game that features a maze with mice and snakes.
 The goal is to bring the most mice to your house by placing arrows on the
 maze floor. But beware the snakes that want to eat them!
License: BSD (all code and data is free)
Official website: http://www.miceamaze.org/

All the relevant stuff to build the package is here:
http://www.miceamaze.org/source-packages/debian/

I would like to add the package to Debian. I understand that being in
charge of the package means fixing bugs and adapting it to follow
Debian's conventions.

Raphael