Re: Once more: Need help updating my DM upload permissions

Hi Bart,

I think all has been said. Just a very tiny clarification:

On Friday 16 November 2012, Bart Martens wrote:
> > - I did receive a reply, this time. In entirety (omitting salutation,
> > citation, and signature) it was "The issue has not yet been fixed in
> > wheezy."
>
> The part "omitting salutation, citation, and signature" is not true.

What I mean to say is: Your reply had a salutation, a short quote from my
mail, and a valediction. Here, I quoted the part in between, only (but that in
full).

My wording may have been misleading, indeed. Sorry about that.

Regards
Thomas