Re: libticonv 1.1.3-1 at mentors

Hello,

I read this in debian/patches/remove-tilem-copyright-exception.patch :

  |   Removes the now invalid TilEm copyright exception from the README, since the
  |   LICENSE file makes no mention of it, and upstream confirms that this exception
  |   is no longer valid.
  |  Author: Albert Huang <alberth.debian@gmail.com>

But there is no LICENSE file.  I guess you meant the COPYING file.
Ah yes, my mistake.

I suggest to not patch README but to quote what upstream wrote about this in
debian/copyright including upstream's From and Date headers.
Done - I added a Comment field for the GPL-2+ license, explaining the situation and citing the upstream emails (with From and Date headers).

I've updated the package yet again with the above changes, plus:
Please review the package again and let me know if there are any other problems.

Thanks for your help!
Albert