Re: Help with gcc-4.7 needed (Was: poco: FTBFS with multiarch libmysqlclient-dev)

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 04:55:02PM +0200, Michael Wild wrote:
> Hi Andreas
>
> Reading the error message, it seems that there is a forward-declaration
> of replaceInPlace(...) is missing before it is used in String.h:448.
>
> It seems like simply reversing the order of declaration should fix the
> problem: See the attached (modified) dpatch.

This was my impression as well and so I reverted the order of some
somehow competing declarations (with different numbers of arguments).
After my try only the line numbers of the error and the note changed
(to reflect the reverse order).

Than I gave up ...

Any other hint?

Kind regards