[RC bug] Sponsor requested for updated package

Hi all

A week ago it was filed a 'serious' bug against the package kstars-data-
extra-tycho2 that I maintain. The seriousness of the bug was related to the
possibility of copyright infringement. Bug number is #681654.

I've cleared the doubt with a change to the Copyright file that now explicites
the terms under which original data were obtained.

The uploaded version resolves this RC bug (1.1r1-7) and also an updated
italian translation (1.1r1-6). No other changes, so this should be quite
straightforward.

It builds those binary packages:

    kstars-data-extra-tycho2 - Tycho-2 star catalog for KStars

To access further information about this package, please visit the following
  http://mentors.debian.net/package/kstars-data-extra-tycho2

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kstars-data-extra-
tycho2/kstars-data-extra-tycho2_1.1r1-7.dsc

Regards
Noel Torres
er Envite