Re: Taking over maintainership of gringotts

El 23/07/12 17:23, Bart Martens escribió:
> I suggest to open an ITA briefly stating that he agreed.
>
>> I can upload the packages to mentors for
>> review but I prefer to wait for instructions.
>
> I suggest to proceed without waiting.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bart Martens

Thanks Bart,

I did as you say but I see the ITA bug should have been sent to previous
RFA, I'm sorry, now I read and understand clearly (> The procedures for
closing these bugs are as follows) from http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp

Should I send also a RFS bug for requesting a sponsor?, I'm very newbie,
sorry ...

Regards.