Re: RFS: fceux - Cross-platform Famicom/NES emulator (updated package, old source package was named fceu)

Hello yet again,

I've managed to fix the crash with nvidia binary drivers, by patching
FCEUX. The patch has been submitted to upstream.
I've also adjusted the package description slightly, and made the
source package support parallel=n and noopt in DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS. The
files can be found at the old location, at
http://mentors.debian.net/package/fceux . As can be seen, for some
reason the watch file appears to have failed this time, but it has not
been changed in quite a while, and it works for me. It might've been
sourceforge that failed to work for a second.

Regards, Alexander