Mentor needed for automated testing tools and deps

Hello!

I am interested in packaging Kyua (http://code.google.com/p/kyua/) for
Debian.  Kyua is a collection of tools to run test programs and
generate reports from their results, and also a collection of
libraries to implement test programs in C, C++ and sh.  Parts of these
are used in NetBSD as the canonical testing infrastructure for the
project, providing continuous integration dashboards.

Before I can package Kyua, I have to package first its two
dependencies (ATF and Lutok). And, because the three packages will
work in unison, I'd like to get a mentor that is willing to take the
three reviews (one at a time!) so that he can keep a more "global
view" of the process.

So far, I have created a package for the simplest component, Lutok:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/lutok ; I think it's ready for
review, although I'm sure there will be some rough corners.

Any takers? :-)

Thank you!

--
Julio Merino / @jmmv