Re: d/copyright for mrtg-ping-probe (ITA)

On Tue, 2012-05-22 at 20:25 -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-05-22 at 16:47 -0400, Paul Gevers wrote:
> > On Tue, 2012-05-22 at 14:18:52 -0400, Robert James Clay wrote:
> > > Note also that Lintian now complains about the FSF address in the
> > > first license entry, presumably because I copied it from the
> > > original source COPYRIGHT file.

   Since there is already information there [1] pointing to the GPL-2
copy in common licenses and that itself already includes information
about contacting the FSF, I'm leaning towards removing that problem
section that includes the FSF address from the new debian/copyright
file.

> > Please let upstream know.
>
>    Upstream is, so far, out of contact...

   And still is.  Even tried contacting him via facebook but no response
there either as yet.

Jame
[1] http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/mrtg-ping-probe.git