Re: how often should ask for upload?

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 12:55:16PM -0300, gustavo panizzo <gfa> wrote:
> hi
>
> after getting my first pkg in debian, i wonder how often should i
> prepare new revisions of it

I have no general answer to that, but I see that bug 674339 should be fixed as
soon as possible.

> and ask to potential sponsors to upload it
> to the archive?

Your package at mentors is marked "needs a sponsor = yes", so you're OK at the
moment about asking for a sponsor.

> should i wait until the pkg has a many bugs?

Some bugs are more important/urgent than others.

> or each bug deserves an upload?

I don't think so, no.

Did you receive a notification for the comment that was added on this page ?
http://mentors.debian.net/package/vavoom

Regards,

Bart Martens