Re: Can I adopt removed package?

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 7:58 AM, KURASHIKI Satoru wrote:

> I want to adopt this package because I'm planning to ITP
> the package (rt-extension-calendar) which depends on this
> library.
>
> I'm unsure that this RM means "we remove this from archive,
> and won't be reactivated" or not.
> If it can be in the archive when it has maintainer, so I
> will file RFA.

The library has already been removed from the archive, you will need
to reintroduce it, meaning you need an ITP.

The existing packaging can be found on snapshot.d.o:

http://snapshot.debian.org/package/libdate-ical-perl/

You might want to join the perl team, they probably still have it in their VCS.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise