Re: termit : hijack or adoption with permission

Bart Martens:
> Hi Thomas (Koch),
>
> Did you get permission from Tomas Fasth to adopt the package ?
> http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/termit.html
> http://mentors.debian.net/package/termit

I haven't thought so much whether I have permission. He wrote:

... As a matter of fact, I'm considering to put the package out for adoption,
since I have don't have time to actively maintain it. I uploaded the package
at first to bring it into the Debian proper. It deserve a DD with more time at
hand.

But the above is not an official request for adoption. I sent him an RFS and
thought he'd sponsor my package if he's OK with me taking over.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro