Request for review: saods9, libstarlink-ast

Dear Mentors,

after a few months, I finished the (re-)packaging of the "saods9" package:

 * Package name    : saods9
   Version         : 6.2+dfsg-1
   Upstream Author : William Joye <wjoye@cfa.harvard.edu>
 * URL             : http://hea-www.harvard.edu/RD/ds9/
 * License         : GPLv2+
   Section         : science

  It builds those binary packages:

 saods9      - Image display tool for astronomy
 saods9-blt  - BLT subpackage for saods9
 saods9-data - Image display tool for astronomy (shared data)
 saods9-doc  - Image display tool for astronomy (documentation)

To access further information about this package, please visit the
following URL: <http://mentors.debian.net/package/saods9>

 dget -x
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/saods9/saods9_6.2+dfsg-1.dsc

To build, it needs the package "starlink-pal", which can be retrieved
from mentors as well: <http://mentors.debian.net/package/starlink-pal>
resp.
<http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/starlink-ast/starlink-ast_7.0.3+dfsg-1.dsc>

The saods9 package contains one of the most commonly used tools for
astronomers, and I would like to get into Debian before it freezes for
Wheezy. The saods9 package itself is quite complicated (many third-party
sources).

Since my sponsor is probably still on vacation, I would like to get some
review before he returns so that I can already fix things now. So, I
would not need a sponsor yet, but I would very much appreciate a review.

Best regards

Ole