Re: (un)patching patched files

Thibaut Paumard <mlotpot.news@free.fr> writes:
> Can you not override clean to be a no-op or at least not trigger
> autoreconf if the patches have not been applied?

Overriding with no-op doesn't help since then my directory is still
cluttered with all the trash from the build.

To me, this problem sounds like a bug in devscripts: debuild (or
dpkg-package) should consistently handle the patching; either debuild
should *not* revert the patches, or debuild clean should apply them
first (and may or may not revert them afterwards).

Cheers

Ole