RFS: openbox-menu package

Hi,

I would kindly ask to Debian Developers interested in the use of Openbox as full
environment or used inside a Desktop Manager, to test a package I did and uploaded, with
the help of people from Ubuntu-devel and Debian-Mentor IRC chans who I thank for the links
and help they provided to me.

The package information:
**************************

* Package name    : openbox-menu
  Version         : 0.3.6.7
  Upstream Author : mimas <mimasgpc@free.fr>
* URL             : http://code.google.com/p/mimarchlinux/wiki/OpenBoxMenu
* License         : (GPLv3)
  Programming Lang: (C)
  Description     : Openbox pipe-menu to display entries in *.desktop files.

(openbox-menu uses *.desktop files and libmenu-cache to generate, display,
 and keep Openbox menu entries up to date.)

**************************

The link to a tarball containing the package inside a copy of the builddir:
http://meets.free.fr/debian/openbox-menu-deb-package.tar.bz2

A set of files  for Openbox along with openbox-menu providing the correct configurations
and a basis for a good start are also available:

http://meets.free.fr/debian/openbox-menu-configuration.tar.bz2

The files in the archive belong to "root:root". Some additional scripts are also inside
for more features.

I would have usually gone through a package request, but instead I decided to learn how
to package, because I have used this one program in several distributions since several
years, because I know it has been downloaded more than 4000 times, and I thought I would
learn something new such as packaging, and add a contribution here.

What this program offers:
This program allows the Openbox right-click menus to be refreshed in no time, as you can
guess when looking at the screenshots number 1 and 2 in this directory:
http://meets.free.fr/debian/images/

the pic n°0 tells you I have setup a Ubuntu Mini to install just what is needed; the pic
n°1 shows Claws-mail as first entry in the Internet menu category, and few seconds later
I have removed Claws-mail and added Gajim and Xchat, which are shown in pic n°2.

Thanks for tests, answers and comments...

Regards,
Mélodie