about my e-mail of today in the morning

Hello debian mentors,

my program of today in the morning, is not causing a segmentation fault !

I forgot to say, that the variable mx stands for the size of your RAM resp. DDR-RAM.

mx of course has to be the same size like your RAM / DDR-RAM.

My tested system was an intel core 2 Duo with each core of 2 GHz and 4 Gibi DDR-RAM. It took 25 Minutes to fill up the RAM with true values, and to flash the BIOS-Chip in the end.

It might happen that knoppix hangs or freeze in the end, but after re-boot you see the effect
in your Linux-Installation if you take your time.

This is no April's joke in this February ...

cheers.
Val.
cv.schmitt@gmail.com