RFS: policyd-weight (10th try)

Is there ANY DD that would upload the package? That would be sooooooo nice if anyone DD
could care ... I'm, in principal, waiting since three weeks for an upload.

... cheers and thanks,
Werner

Dear mentors,

I've recreated a new version of my package policyd-weight (previous version 0.1.15.2-1 was already
uploaded to unstable. This version includes another bugfix, delivers the /etc/default/policyd-weight
and has some modifications within the init-script. Hence I'm looking for a sponsor for my package
"policyd-weight" :)

 * Package name    : policyd-weight
   Version         : 0.1.15.2-2
   Upstream Author : Robert Felber
 * URL             : www.policyd-weight.org
 * License         : GPL-2+
   Section         : mail

It builds those binary packages:

policyd-weight - Perl policy daemon for the Postfix MTA

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  http://mentors.debian.net/package/policyd-weight

  dget -x http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/policyd-weight/policyd-weight_0.1.15.2-2.dsc

Kind regards,
Werner Detter